A beautiful smile is guaranteed to win you many admirers and friends. As you step into a public space, your self-confidence shines through and radiates to all around you. But not everyone is blessed with excellent dentition and a perfect smile. Many people suffer from low self-esteem simply because of dental issues that can easily be resolved. However, not everyone can afford to travel far and wide to get a smile they can be proud of.
Finding the best cosmetic dentist near me will not only save you money, but also provide you with the follow up dental care you need to maintain that perfect smile makeover you desire. Did you know that you can find cosmetic dentists in your area with a search tool developed by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)?
GUIDE TO FINDING THE BEST COSMETIC DENTISTRY NEAR ME
You can find the best cosmetic dentist in your area by simply checking the credentials of dentists on the AACD search tool, you can also find top cosmetic dentists near you in the following ways;
- Request personal referrals: You can ask your relatives and friends to recommend a trusted cosmetic dentist. You can also get referrals from other dentists, such as a general or family dentist. Alternatively, you can check out customer feedback and third-party reviews online specifically for those cosmetic dentist offices in your area. The cosmetic dentistry with the best ratings should be given priority attention.
- Checkout photo gallery: The importance of the photo gallery of a cosmetic dentistry cannot be overemphasized as many people are known to decide on which cosmetic dentist to use simply from perusing the before and after photo gallery of cosmetic dentistry practice usually available online. Nothing says here is what we can do better than pictures, so check out the photo galleries of cosmetic dentistry sites where available.
- Request a first time appointment: Before you decide on which cosmetic dentistry practice in your area to use, you can sample the quality of your first appointment meetings with as many practices as possible. You should be armed with what you want to achieve and then listen attentively to what the dentists recommend before deciding on which dentist and practice offers the best laid out plan for your smile makeover and dental needs.
WHAT IS GENERAL COSMETIC DENTISTRY?
General cosmetic dentistry is a practice that is focused on improving the overall aesthetics of your teeth and smile with the use of modern technology. Cosmetic dentistry provides both short and long term solutions to enhance your smile and build your self-esteem in the process with a series of cosmetic dental work including teeth whitening, teeth contouring and reshaping, enamel microabrasion, gum rejuvenation, veneers, and dental implant.
DENTAL IMPLANT AND COSMETIC DENTISTRY
Implant dentistry near me is a dental care that involves a cosmetic dentist replacing a severely damaged or lost tooth with a highly durable dental implant. The use of dental implants in cosmetic dentistry is a very important process in helping you achieve a confident smile with a full set of teeth. Apart from aesthetics, dental implants are also practical and can help improve your oral health by enhancing your eating habits while minimizing the impact of infrequent oral care to your natural teeth.
POPULAR SERVICES OFFERED BY A COSMETIC DENTAL PRACTICE
A typical cosmetic dentist office offers you a number of services including:
- Teeth whitening: Removing stains on your teeth with a peroxide-based compound will not only make them pearl white again, but also give you a fantastic smile.
- Teeth contouring and reshaping: A cosmetic dentist can improve your smile by realigning your teeth by reshaping or contouring them. Contouring and reshaping dental treatments also help to improve your bite and stop you from inadvertently biting your lip when you chew.
- Enamel microabrasion: Extreme teeth discoloration and staining can be treated with microabrasion which entails the removal of thin layers of your tooth enamel in order to completely eliminate the stains.
- Gum rejuvenation: If you suffer from receding gum, gum disease or gingivitis, a cosmetic dentist can help to rejuvenate your gum with grafting or non-invasive surgeries to restore your gum line, minimize pain, and boost your smile all at once.
- Veneers: This is another popular service offered by a cosmetic dentist to improve your smile by covering up chipped, cracked, gapped and stained teeth. Veneers are a thin teeth-like shell made from durable materials like porcelain and ceramic that are bonded on the surface of your natural teeth with non-toxic resin cement.
FAQ’s About Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me
Why should I see a cosmetic dentist?
You should see a cosmetic dentist for cosmetic and restorative dental work to help you achieve a smile makeover of your dreams.
What does cosmetic dentistry fix?
Cosmetic dentistry fixes stained, misaligned, poorly shaped teeth and gum issues like gingivitis, a receding gum line or gum disease.
How long will each cosmetic treatment take?
The length of time spent on each cosmetic treatment is entirely dependent on the extent of the problem, as well as the expertise and experience of the cosmetic dentist.
Will my cosmetic dentistry results look natural?
Yes. A qualified cosmetic dentist will ensure that your smile makeover looks completely natural.
DentaLand Dentistry Home Of Professional Houston Cosmetic Dentists
Your choice of cosmetic dentist is very important and you should never compromise on quality broad-based service delivery with excellent customer relations and dental care follow up support. For the best cosmetic dental near me in Houston TX, you can visit DentaLand Dentistry. DentaLand Dentistry is home to a top cosmetic dentist near me to help provide a perfect smile makeover. To get started, you can schedule an appointment online with us today.